Learning Repository is an online library for storing, managing, and sharing your learning resources (learning objects). A learning object can be a quiz, a presentation, an image, a video, or any other kind of document or file you use to create course content and learning materials for online learning.
When you publish your learning objects to Learning Repository, you tag those objects with metadata to classify and organize your learning objects and make them easily searchable for others. You can classify learning objects according to defined learning standards or goals. You can also review, rate, and provide feedback on learning objects to ensure high quality online resources.
What are main Learning Repository concepts?
- About Learning Repository
- Storing learning objects in Learning Repository
- Retrieving objects from Learning Repository
- About retrieving learning objects with navigation
- About retrieving learning objects without navigation
- Metadata and Learning Repository
- Metadata harvesting
- Publicly available learning objects
- Publicly available repositories
- RSS for Learning Repository
- Learning Repository trusts
- File scanner limitations
- Learning Repository glossary
How do I search for and use learning objects?
- Searching Learning Repository
- Browsing Learning Repository's content
- Working with Learning Repository search results
- Viewing files in a learning object
- Adding reviews to a learning object
- Viewing reviews of a learning object
- Retrieving learning objects with navigation
- Retrieving learning objects without navigation
- Retrieving a learning object as a new topic
- Importing a learning object into a quiz or question library
- Searching for and retrieving a collection
- Saving a learning object to your PC
- Using RSS feeds in Learning Repository
How do I publish to Learning Repository?
- Publishing from Content
- Publishing from course files
- Publishing from your PC
- Publishing quizzes, quiz sections, and questions
- Checking a learning object's background publishing status
- Formatting metadata for publishing packages
- Publishing learning objects with thumbnails
- Overwriting learning objects and files
How can I manage learning objects?