The Dropbox tool enables you to submit assignments in Learning Environment, eliminating the need to mail, fax, or email your work to instructors. Simply upload your submission to the appropriate dropbox folder and submit.
What are the basics of Dropbox?
The Dropbox tool allows you to see users’ submission times, download dropbox folders to your computer, view submissions with the document viewer on the Evaluate Submission page, associate dropbox folders to rubrics and competencies, and return submissions with grades and feedback.
You can view users' submissions and submission dates in the Folder Submissions area. This eliminates the need to collect assignments and helps you track when files were submitted.
Create categories to group and organize your dropbox folders. You can also restrict access to dropbox folders by date and time, group membership, or special access permissions. Each folder's Folder Submissions area has search and filter options that enable you to find users' submitted files by username, submission history, and amount of feedback they have received.
How do I create and manage Dropbox?
- Creating dropbox categories
- Creating dropbox folders
- Managing dropbox folder submission handling
- Setting dropbox folder availability and due dates
- Setting release conditions for a dropbox folder
- Adding special access permissions to a dropbox folder
- Editing dropbox categories and folders
- Reordering dropbox categories and folders
- Deleting dropbox categories and folders
- Restoring deleted dropbox folders
- Viewing the Dropbox event log
- Associating dropbox folders with learning objectives
- Previewing dropbox folders and submissions
How do I evaluate dropbox folder submissions?
- Viewing dropbox folder file submissions
- Accessing the Evaluate Submission page
- Leaving feedback and grading dropbox submissions
- Evaluating non-submissions and external submissions
- Bulk publishing dropbox feedback evaluations
- Downloading dropbox folder submission files
- Uploading and attaching feedback from downloaded submission files
- Retracting published feedback
- Emailing users from a dropbox folder
- Marking dropbox folder submissions as read or unread
- Flagging dropbox folder submissions
- Using Dropbox OriginalityCheck
- Using Dropbox GradeMark