The Discussions tool is a collaboration area to post, read and reply to threads on different topics, share thoughts about course materials, ask questions, share files, or work with your peers on assignments and homework.
How do I participate in discussions?
How do I follow discussions?
Use the Discussions tool in your course to encourage users to share thoughts on course material with their peers. You can set up forums and topics for users to ask questions, discuss course content and assignments, and work together in assigned groups and sections.
How do I create and manage discussions?
- Creating discussion forums and topics
- Discussion forum and topic restrictions
- Topic assessment
- Topic objectives
- Editing a discussion forum or topic
- Copying a discussion forum, topic, thread, or post
- Deleting discussion forums, topics, threads, and posts
- Reordering discussion forums and topics
- Restoring a deleted discussion forum, topic, thread, or post
How do I monitor discussions?